The Optima Smart is the wellknown and respected Optima pump which has, beside the primary pump function, a Smart control panel to help manage your pool installation. The Smart system is equipped with a timer function for filtration, lights and with input and output signals to control salt chlorinator, heat pump, temperature probe, etc.
The Smart system replaces the traditional control panel, and incorporates some new features:
- Timer function for filtration and pool lights.
- Ampère control for overconsumption.
- Programmable input for heat pump.
- Anti freezing control system programmable through PT100 probe.
- Output for control of lights and salt chlorinator or running pump.
- Audible alarm for fault monitoring.
- Dry running protection.
- Anti entrapment system for suction.
- Lights button for manual ignition, built in countdown with the following ranges: 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, 2 h, 4 h, 8 h.
- Monitors total/partial working hours.
- Failures and incidents history list.
- Notifications for filter and basket cleaning.
- Notifications of maintenance based on working hours.
Smart Control features:
- Clear display screen
- LED indicating Lights for: Power, Run and Alarm
- Easy programming
- Plug & Play System (immediate installation)
- Supplied with 1.75 mtr cable and plug
- Single phase 230 V 50/60 Hz